08 Jan Think Big; Think Globally for Websites: Five easy tips for businesses and consumers to consider
The internet is an amazing resource not only for research, but also as a massive tool for advertising and marketing. Websites have everything from product and service information to tutorials and shopping carts to purchase new goodies. More importantly, websites are big! Anyone in the world can view a website with the correct search terms or web address. Here is a list of 5 important factors a website needs to not only keep a customer’s attention, but also to ensure success in business, locally and globally.
- Think BIG Marketing – A website, is first and foremost a form of marketing, or mass communication. Websites allow owners and clients to interact through forms of marketing and advertising such as newsletters, social media platforms, RSS Feeds, blogs, featured products, and discount offers.
- Aesthetic Graphics – Graphics, images, animations, pictures, videos, and logos capture viewer’s attention and easily depict a company’s message. Graphic design conveys images universally, which quickly illustrates a corporation’s mission.
- Stress-free Navigation – It may seem simple enough, but websites should be user friendly and simple to navigate. Drop down menus should clearly denote topics found on other pages so that potential clients can find relevant information. Without an easy path to follow, pages will be lost in the World Wide Web.
- Content is King – Nothing says clarity better than spelling it out, literally. Content for websites not only clearly annotates a company’s message and enhances images, but content helps “rank” your website higher on Google’s meter. With a higher ranking in search engines, websites are more likely to be seen by a wider client base, meaning, ultimately, content is King of the world.
- Efficient and Available Contact Information – All web pages need a simply noted form of contact for complaints, comments, purchasing products, and questions. Without contact information, companies and their websites seem worlds away.
By utilizing these five rules for successful websites, a company helps to enhance business by creating a prosperous web page, comprehensively and globally.
If you feel that your website is lacking one or more of these essential factors, please contact Global today, and our web development department will get in contact with you right away!
Look out for more information and facts that Global Creative Studios has to offer!
For press and for more information about GCS, contact Pedram Doustkam, “Peter Doust,” by calling (818) 344-4884. Global Creative Studios’ website is https://www.globalcreativestudios.com and address is 19634 Ventura Blvd. #115, Tarzana, CA 91356.