Problem #1: Basic print products
Three basic print products that most businesses use:
- Business Cards (Don’t Underestimate Your Business Card)
- Brochures, Flyers, or Menus
- Postcards of some sort (i.e. 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”)
Every business entity needs printed products. But by only using the basic print products, a company limits themselves, their advertisements, and their ultimate goals of expansion and success. (It’s like painting a masterpiece using only two colors)
Problem #2: Lack of efficient marketing
Without innovative marketing techniques, printing products can become obsolete, outdated, or lackluster. The ultimate reasons to invest in printed products are:
- to build brand awareness by distributing them to large audiences
- to entice targeted audiences to respond with a sale of the business’ product or service
Solution #1: Customization
Companies can personalize their message by customizing print products, including paper stock, coating, special finishes, design, and more. Customization is simply going the extra distance to reach out to potential clients and retain current clients.
Solution #2: Products you may not have considered
Four options to consider if you are looking to update your current printed products:
1) Tear Cards / Rip Cards / Rack Cards with Perforation:
- What it is: Postcards with a perforation towards the bottom of the card.
- What it is used for: The main part of the card advertises your company, product, or service; while the space below the perforation can be used as a business card, appointment card, discount card, raffle ticket, promotional/special offer, seating arrangement card, etc.
- Industries best used for: Those in the beauty industry (hair stylists, makeup artists, estheticians, etc.), dentists, doctors, bands, event promoters or planners.
2) Gift Card / Gift Certificate / Loyalty Card:
- What it is: Either a plastic card the size of a credit card or a paper certificate cut to any size. The plastic cards can be programmable for any amount, while amounts on the paper certificates can be hand-written in. The graphics of the card or certificate can consist of whatever the client desires.
- What it is used for: The cards and certificates may be used as loyalty cards (i.e. “After 7 visits, get the 8thvisit free”), holiday specials (i.e. “Christmas Gift Certificate” or “Birthday Gift Certificate,” etc.), or general for any occasion.
- Industries best used for: Restaurants, retail stores, beauty industries, gym or athletic clubs, spas, boutiques, coffee shops or cafes, online shopping
3) Multi-Page Booklets (Optional use for Direct Mail Marketing):
- What it is: A full-color booklet of any size, small or large, and ranging from 4 to 64+ pages of information, coupons, and advertisements.
- What it is used for: Multi-page booklets can be used to showcase multiple products or services. Don’t think you can fill up multiple pages of a booklet? Global can help brainstorm enough content, images, and other information, so you can create an efficient multi-page booklet. These can also be used as bound mailers for mass mail marketing campaigns – conveying more information than a generic postcard.
- Industries best used for: Businesses requiring promo/demo kits, instruction manuals, fashion booklets, commercial industries (i.e., air conditioning and heating installation), gyms or athletic clubs (workout instructions)
- What it is: If a business does not have the budget or content for a multi-page booklet, consider a bookmark. These cost-effective items allow for mass distribution and are sized to act as a gentle marketing reminder of your business
- What it is used for: Bookmarks can display graphics, lists, and steps in a useful format to constantly remind customers of helpful hints related to a company’s service or good.
- Industries best used for: Counseling centers, gyms and athletic clubs, dieticians, spiritual and inspirational motivators, and any industry that can require a list or set of steps (i.e., “3 Signs that you need to schedule a hair appointment,” “5 workout routines to do when you wake up,” etc.)
Global’s creative team can work with you to conceptualize ideas tailored to individual business needs. We also have the means to customize every print product. Unique sizes, special finishes, and efficient marketing techniques are our specialties.
Contact us, and let us show you how to paint with multiple colors and maximize your marketing campaign!